Friday, April 18, 2014

Other Notes

Here are a few other pages of notes I took for myself over the course of production. The first page contains notes on frame counts for the shots in the short, as well as rig fixes from early in production. The second page is my rendering notes, so I could keep track of shots as they were ready for render, submitted to the render farm, and notes for render fixes. The last page is my credits list.







EDIT: Here is another page of notes I made toward the end of production. In an effort to make the animation a bit snappier, I learned that cutting individual frames was faster and more efficient than doing the work in Maya. This page shows what frames I cut from each shot so that I could be consistent as I went through rendering and compositing of the project.



No comments:

Post a Comment