EDIT: I missed a shot that belongs here. It is in the middle of the montage, a part of the recurring wall gag. I animated this early so Dan Valvo, who modeled Jeff, could make a skeleton of him for another shot in the sequence.
Production Blog for my thesis project at Academy of Art University
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Animation Summer 2013
Here is a compilation of shots I animated over the summer of 2013. Once I finished doing the primary rigging on Jeff and Captain Kid, I focused on shots featuring those two characters, primarily in the first part of the film. I went back and tweaked several of these shots in the future, polishing some actions, adding effects, or cutting frames to make the animation snappier.
EDIT: I missed a shot that belongs here. It is in the middle of the montage, a part of the recurring wall gag. I animated this early so Dan Valvo, who modeled Jeff, could make a skeleton of him for another shot in the sequence.
EDIT: I missed a shot that belongs here. It is in the middle of the montage, a part of the recurring wall gag. I animated this early so Dan Valvo, who modeled Jeff, could make a skeleton of him for another shot in the sequence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment