Today is the beginning of the end: my last semester at AAU and the end of production for Amazing Adventure. My classes this semester involve a GDS with Neth Nom for the fourth time: who has dramatically helped me improve my animation skills over the last year. My other class is with a new teacher I have never met. So what this week brings is new peers, and therefore new audiences to test out my short! In the last month of production, I have turned out almost 9 shots of animation for the short! And with my current calculations, I should have all animation done for the short in just over a month! Then, I shift focus to lighting rendering, and compositing just in time for the end of the semester! The next few months should be fun, but also a ton of work! I'm looking forward to rekindling with my good friend caffeine in order to get it all done. Here's to a good semester!
No comments:
Post a Comment