In order to finish the short on time, I plan to animate roughly one shot per week until everything has been animated. Then, if time permits, I can go back to individual shots to clean and refine the animation. It'll be crazy to work this fast, but at least it will be a fun challenge and a huge learning experience!
Production Blog for my thesis project at Academy of Art University
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
First Animated Shot!
Here is the first animated shot in Amazing Adventure! In this shot, Jeff just died and re-spawns for the first time. Refusing to jump the gap again, Kid decides to lead his partner in another direction. Here is a playblast of the shot (meaning its not rendered and several elements in the environment are not pictured, these playblasts are purely for animation).
In order to finish the short on time, I plan to animate roughly one shot per week until everything has been animated. Then, if time permits, I can go back to individual shots to clean and refine the animation. It'll be crazy to work this fast, but at least it will be a fun challenge and a huge learning experience!
In order to finish the short on time, I plan to animate roughly one shot per week until everything has been animated. Then, if time permits, I can go back to individual shots to clean and refine the animation. It'll be crazy to work this fast, but at least it will be a fun challenge and a huge learning experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment